Monday, July 19, 2010

Tiff's Journal Week One

Now I am a contributor under my own account, I can't access my last post without signing back in as Nad...

I think this is going to be a transition week... although there is no devilish triple layer sponge with chocolate mouse layers, choc chips, ganache and butter cream sitting in my fridge... there IS almond bread and macaroons from the Mission Beach markets yesterday and Giant Fruchocs that came in the mail today from Adelaide...

Monday - 72kg
AM - 1 passionfruit, 1 apple, 2 tbsp Mungali passionfruit yoghurt, cherries, tangelo
Lunch - Beef hot pot from Corea Corea (Thai food restaurant),
Dinner - omelette
Treaties - almond bread, macaroon, 2 Fruchocs and lots of green tea.

Tuesday - Couldnt do up the pants I fit into last week!
AM - 2 punnets strawberries, 2 tangelos
Lunch - fruit salad
After work - slice of omelette
Dinner - bacon, beef, tomato pasta
Treaties - a handful of dark choc drops (for cooking!)
Exercise - walked a couple of blocks between Cairns Private and the Base.

Wednesday
AM - 1 Boiled egg, 3 strawberries and a couple tablespoons of Mungali passionfruit yoghurt
Lunch - Mini chicken wrap (sounds healthy right? but it was from Hungry Jacks in the car between clients)
After work - Vanilla & honey Mungalli Yoghurt
Dinner - Crumbed fish (the yucky frozen kind picked up on my way home from work) and salad (raw beans, grape tomatoes and cucumber), slatherings of tartare sauce
Treaties - oh my gosh I am shamed to say, another handful of choc chips from the freezer! I felt sick afterwards if its any consolation.

Thursday
AM
- Vanilla & honey Mungalli Yoghurt, 2 passionfuits
Lunch- 4 jelly snakes (someone brought them to work! I HAVE to learn to say no!), 2 passionfuit, cheese crackers
PM - HUGE chicken, cheese & mayo roll

Friday
AM - Handful of cherries, 1/2 punnet strawberries & 1 tangelo
MT - Slice of chocolate cake at what would have been Angelbaby Brooke's 1st birthday
LUNCH - BBQ chicken leg (skinless), lettuce and an olive roll
PM - 2 slices pizza, cherries, 1 tangelo
Treaties - 2 NICE cookies, passionfruit cheesecake

Saturday
AM - 1 punnet strawberries, Carmen's apricot muesli bar, soy crisps (thanks Anakin!)
Lunch - Slice homemade chive & parmesan bread with butter
PM - 6 inch meatball sub
Treaties - 3 NICE cookies, slice passionfruit cheesecake, grainwaves (at the movies)

Sunday
AM - 1/4 left over subway & thick slice homemade chive & parmesan bread with butter
Lunch - Strawberries
PM - 1/2 a pizza... yep half a fricken pizza
Treaties - Cookies that Ivory made... one from every batch.... dont ask me how many batches! THE TREATIES HAVE TO GO!

Reflection
What a shock... If you asked me before this week I would have told you "I don't eat much junk" but looking back on this week I have eaten something 'junky' every single day this week... and I don't even really like sweet stuff!!!!

4 comments:

Kisses said...

Don't feel too bad - life is depressing without chocolate.. Coming up tomorrow night. I'll try bring some dark organic! (just for a tiny treat!) The celebrant said YES he can fit us in! YAY! Greg has appointment with D'Hotman at 11.15 Sat'.

Kisses said...

Oh Yeah we should try do the Red Arrow if it's not too wet!

0 said...

YES the Red Arrow... I might just pass out from the exertion though - nearly had a coronary walking up a flight of stairs today lol... maybe I should bake cheesecake tonight ROFL!

Yay for D'Hotmann - you're supposed to go to the appointment too you know!!! He gets you to sign something saying you consent.

Kisses said...

You didn't eat much on Thursday woman! Don't starve now!