Monday, July 19, 2010

Crashing the Blog

Hi... I'm Tiff... I'm crashing Nad's blog in the hope that we can motivate each other to lose 7kg (hopefully by the end of the year!).

About Me:
Tiffany, 36, 162cms
Initial weight: 72kg
Goal weight: 65kg

I tend to eat when I am not hungry... I am not a huge junk food fan, but when I eat it, I go overboard. I have struggled with my curves since I hit puberty but since having kids have struggled with the bulge. I am peri-menopausal and spreading everywhere! My weight can yo-yo 3kg either way on any given day, then gets stuck usually on the higher number... I consume about 1400-1600 calories a day and still gain weight. If I dont exercise I cant maintain a basic weight and gain despite a good diet and low cals (increasing cals doesnt help, I just store more). I dont believe in diets - I think they are a croc! I don't expect I will ever be 50kg again, I am happy with 60-65kg to be healthy and comfortable.


My Strategies:

  • Exercise sometimes in some form...
  • Eat fresh raw food until dinner
  • Keep my calories around 1000 (it sounds low, but much more than that and I store it!)
  • Eat dinner around 5-6pm
  • Keep my portion size about fist size
  • Reread French Women Dont Get Fat for inspiration
  • Limit alcohol
My Motivation: Nad's wedding... I want to fit into a dress that doesn't make me look like I am a frump in a satin sack!


My Reward: My health basically, and to feel comfortable in my own skin!

Nad! Its time to update yours too!!

3 comments:

Kisses said...

Yay!! You're here!! OKay I need to go update :)

Kisses said...

You skipped lunch... NOT GOOD! And here goes my big blow out at the bistro on day one!!

0 said...

LOL... no I ate lunch at Corea Corea!