Monday, August 16, 2010

Nadine's Food and Exercise Journal Week 5

Weigh-in - haven't done it yet but I'm afraid there won't be any weight loss this week! Okay so it's 56.1kg I must have converted some of the flab to muscle hence the gain - well that's how I'll choose to look at it!

Monday am - half my bowl of brekkie (usual gold kiwi, cherries etc
pm - other half of my brekkie, huge feed at the bistro including dessert!
Exercise - 1hr ZUMBA!

Tuesday am - paw-paw and cream, macadamia nuts,
pm - hot chips with mayo, crakers and cheese, paw-paw and cream, shortbread, ferrero
Exercise - 1hr ZUMBA!

Wednesday am - pancake with strawberries, cream and maple syrup, macadamia nuts
pm - left over baked fish and rice.

1 comment:

0 said...

Argh! Just coz I am resigned to be a fatty boomba doesnt mean you have to stop! LOL